Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lazy as Hell (after frozen over)

Too much work.
Too many decisions to make.
Too many moral judgements.
Too much screwing up the people I love.
Not enough sleep.
Too much crap eating.
Too much of missing home.

and yet...

Lots of cuddling my cat.
Lots of friends to put up with me.
Lots of people I will never forget.
Lots of unexpected kindness gestures.
Lots of sms in my phone.

...and something good happening.

And I also managed to fall only twice went I went ice skating last week! In one of them I was knocked down by a 4 year old... And I'm blonde again! And annoyed yesterday because Benfica lost (again)! And I bought an airplaine ticket home for Christmas!

Happy!
Tired!
And waiting to see what happens...

1 comment:

NoKas said...

New song:

Life is beautiful (a vida é bela)
We love life (amamos a vida)
It's like a carousel(é como um carrossel)
Where we just go round and round (onde damos voltas e mais voltas)
And have so much fun (e divertimo-nos à brava)

I dedicate this new PIMBA-style-song to the author of the post! :)

:p