Saturday, August 18, 2007

THE CRYING GAME

Humans keep doing the same mistakes because:
a) They’re stupid.
b) They’re stupid.
c) They’re stupid.
*see answer in next post.
Sometimes I just fucking wonder am I the only one on the planet who actually has feelings? Maybe I am the only one with wrong feelings. I’d love too say I’ve learned after this 2 day shock but I am human, and therefore stupid, and worst, half-fake blonde prone to masochist feelings so who knows? Anyway disappointments of the heart always give good Bridget Jones memoires!

Saturday 18 August

48 kgs. (but post-period), alcohol units 0.1 (I’m being a good girl), cigarettes 0 but in my mind 60 a day, calories 25424, male rejections 2 (uau in 24 hours even for me this is a very good mark), sips of diet coke 3 (just to remember the taste uhmmmmmmmm)

Food consumed today:
2 Gouda cheese slices
1 piece of Pierre Marcollini black Caribbean chocolate
1 chocolate cookie package (ups…)
1/10 Kriek
1 package of chips (ups…)
3 sips of diet coke

7PM. Brussels: my flat.
Ugh. The last thing on earth I feel like doing is going to run in Parc Cinquentenaire in about half an hour, but it’s a sacrifice I must do for art. The art of good thighs and ass to be more precise! Anyway what do they say on these Nike ads? No pain no gain? Or is it no sweat no gain? Anyway that’s bullshit because they’re always saying their tops are anti-sweat what is a contradiction in itself. In fact the best thing about running is that you appreciate being still a lot more. And anyway to quote whomever “the only reason I took up jogging is so I can hear heavy breathing again”. God. Sometimes I swear I just gain weight by breathing. And not the heavy type…
Anyway I have a strategy, I just tumble if I see a cute guy. Later on I’ll say if works.

2 comments:

Ant78 said...

2 male rejections in 24 hours?? wow :D how's it possible??

Alex (The Sleepless Reader) said...

With a day like that, you deserved more than 3 sips!

((hug))