Saturday, August 25, 2007

VOLLO FARE EL AMORE CON CONTROL


Yuhuuuuu its official, I’m starting my Italian lessons in September!! And more I managed to get into the 2nd level without ever making the first haha. I guess being Portuguese has to have an advantage somewhere…
What can I say I am good with languages, and also love to brag about it, as everyone close to me knows, and I so do love to that I went to the reception to sign up, was ecstatic after the test, felt the adrenalin pumping in my veins so much, that I decided to go for it. Take the risk. Feel the danger. As if the danger was alien’s breath on my face. Just risk everything.
I decided… to…. Talk to the receptionist… in… effing Dutch!!! I felt daring that day. Everything was going fine till the moment I didn’t understand a word, and then she started speaking to me in French, but I was like, come on, like I’m not gonna give up (this one is for you Bruno). So I kept talking to her in Dutch, she bended to my extraordinary will and gave up and kept it in Dutch. All was going fine till the moment I said “Ik will parkeren mein auto ook” (I want to park my car here too). All she had to say was “30 euros, please".
But no. She had to take a piss at me. She just started rambling really fast “ blablabla,3rd week of September, blablabla, not fast, slowly with the car, blablabla, ok?” and I go like “ok”. So now I have no parking bagde. Good.

In another topic this will be a football filled weekend and I can’t begin to express my joy that Fernando Santos was fired and that my idol Camacho is back. Now we can certainly fight for an Uefa Cup position.

1 comment:

Madruga said...

Linda! Italiano, hein? Já não era sem tempo! ;)