Friday, October 19, 2007

HALF-MARATHON PART II

Carley-"Inês I think you are about to have a stroke"

Inês-"Why do I look red?"

Carley-"Ahh, a little bit... Come here maybe we should take you to the nurse before you die..."

Inês-"I don’t understand, I put Italian foundation, this is supposed to block out any trace of real Skin..."

Carley-"Ah well judging by your colour or you are about to join the Lord or you have English genes and just got sunburn in the Algarve... Oh my God I just realized your sneakers aren’t Prada. Yuk you are discusting!!!"

3 comments:

NoKas said...

Estás tão lindinha!!! Gostei tanto de vos ver!!! :) Estão lindas porque estão super contentes e satisfeitas!

Luna said...

hahaha
guarda a medalha =)

Anonymous said...

Muito bom!!
Mas agora a verdade... acabaste ou não a corrida? Estás com pinta que quem ficou atrás do arbusto à espera do grupo da frente!!
B*js ;P