Sunday, September 16, 2007

4 COUNTRIES, ONE WEEK AND A HALF

I’ve had some busy weeks!!! I actually have the feeling that I haven’t seeped for a looong time. Anyways my friends Claudia and Mário were here on a short visit, discovering old Brussels, Amsterdam and Brussels airport. Yes, Brussels Airport. Here go some highlights of those, and other filled days from last week:

Tuesday 4th September:
-Get off work, in a hurry to go to supermarket (my friends coming in the next day), and to get Ana Catarino who is arriving to Brussels Airport from Bulgarian holiday. Get into a major traffic jam, stress a lot, get out of traffic jam go to Delhaize in a rush and get to the airport just on time. Go home, go to the laundry, vacuum the house, clean until 3 morning, sleep 4 hours.

Wednesday, 5th September
-Go to work and stress, get off work, no traffic jam, pick my friends up in the airport, take them to Grand Place. "UH", "AH", and after that we drag our tired bottoms to a cheesy Pita Shoarma. Sleep 5 hours.
Thursday 6th September
-Drag myself to Lille, France and come back home later in the day. My friends went to Antwerp. Cook Burritos for my friends. Invited all my friends no one else shows up lol. Curse them all and make voodoo dolls of all my friends who didn’t show up- Burritos are actually quite good, and light up all the candles. Burrito’s candle light dinner. We discuss Antwerp, "UH", "AH", and Belgian (lack of) national unity. Sleep 4 hours.


Friday 7th September
-House smells of Burrito. Go to work. Leave work early. Walk around in Brussels. "UH", "AH". 15km. Muscle pain. Go home and get dinner from Place Jordan. Famous fries and meat. Go to Old oak for drink. Get back home comatose state. Sleep 4 hours.
Saturday 8th September
-House smells of Burrito and fries. Wake up semi-comatose at 6 morning to take friend to the airport. Get back home. Go to Amsterdam. Pay for the most expensive parking in the world. Walk around in Amsterdam. 10km. Muscle pain. Go to Red Light District. Consider a career change after. Go back to Brussels. Friends receive bad news gonna have to go home earlier. Go running 9km to Parc Cinquentenaire. Make dinner, pasta something. Lit up candles. Eat dinner in five minutes. Go to watch Portugal Poland. 2-2 and depression, and swearing. Change voodoo dolls into Poland team. Go pick up Xana and André in the airport, just coming back from popular destination Bulgaria. Take friends home and go to party until 5 AM. Get back home comatose state.
Sunday 9th September
-House smells of Burritos, pesto and fries. Friends wake me up and say goodbye, I moan something and back to sleep. Friends go to airport. One of them comes back decides to stay. We decide to sleep a bit more. Friend wakes me up saying she changed her mind. I take her to airport. She pays 300 for a flight. She curses a lot. I offer my voodoo dolls. Go back home. Totally dead!!!!
...


Friday 14th September
-Go to London and buy 110 Pounds boots at Top Shop!!! Shop all day (for work)!!! Officially now a poor and happy woman!!!

1 comment:

NoKas said...

I showed up for the Burritos... just a bit latter... so we went for tea... with worms! :p