Friday, September 21, 2007

SAY HELLO, WAVE GOODBYE


This is a title from a Marc Almond song, but happens to be one of my favourites songs. I actually have in the car, too bad the CD player doesn't work...
If the smell of Brussels is that of Waffles, the taste of it is bittersweet. Parting is such sweet sorrow as they say. And as Bogey would say "we will always have Casablanca", I say to this person "We will always have Senneberg*"!
Although he is annoying, violent, stupid, annoying, bully, big to a lot of sides, a pain in the ass, annoying, pisses me off like hell and oh, did I mention he was annoying?, I quite like him, learned a whole lot of graphic design info from him, and will miss him loads (sensing a tear coming now).
Master, I do not know the path to the righteous. I will try not to be overcomed by the dark side of the force and follow your steps.
Thank you a million times for all your patience for midget annoying Portuguese people.
And hereby I dare you to go to Lissabon. Go there. You will like it!!! You will love it, love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
As we say in Portuguese, ''Es um senhor, carago!!!"' Translation-You are a man of character, shit!!!
See you around Zorzzz. And for viewer info this masterpiece is his.
*office building that viewed from above takes the shape of a biohazard symbol and has grey walls, floor, ceiling and matching people


1 comment:

Alex (The Sleepless Reader) said...

Have you ever heard the cover of "Say Hello, Wave Goodbye" by David Gray? It's great!